This contract is made this day of ,2022 by and between AGR Landscape & Construction who desires to provide service(s) to
, and desires to obtain such services from AGR Landscape & Construction.
The client is of the opinion that the contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience, and abilities to provide the services to the client. The contractor is agreeable to providing such service to the client on the terms and conditions
set out in this contract.
2. In Consideration OF
The matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this contract, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the client and the contractor (individually the “party” and collectively
the “parties” to this contract) agree as follows:
3. Services Provided
The client hereby agrees to engage the contractor to provide the client with the following services (the services):
The services will also include any other tasks which the parties may agree on. The contractor hereby agrees to provide such service to the client.
4. Term of Contract
The term of this contract (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this contract and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the services. The term may be extended due to unpredictable factors, the client will be notified
if the term changes. Early termination by the client is not acceptable under any circumstance.
The contractor will charge the client a flat fee of for the services. The client will be invoiced when the services are complete. Invoices submitted by the contractor are due within two days of receipt. The
client will agree to the contractor’s form of payment requests. The client will be charged $150 per week upon the third late payment notice along with a 1.5% interest charge.
6. Right of Substitutio
Except as otherwise provided in this contract, the contractor may, at the contractor’s absolute discretion, engage a third party subcontractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the contractor under this contract and the client
will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the services. In the event that the contractor hires a subcontractor:
- The contractor will pay the subcontractor for its services and the compensation will remain payable by the client to the contractor.
- The subcontractor will perform services, contractor will not be responsible for unreliable services provided by the subcontractor.
- Services provided by the subcontractor will be inspected by the contractor upon completion. Contractor will hold the subcontractor accountable for what looks like an unfinished service.
- Subcontractor will deal directly with the contractor to deliver services adequately.
Except as otherwise provided in this contract, the contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision-making in relation to provision of the services in accordance with the contract. The contractor will be responsive
to the reasonable needs and concerns of the client.
Except as otherwise provided in this contract, the contractor will provide at the contractor’s own expense, any and all tools, machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies, workwear, and any other items or parts necessary to deliver the
services in accordance with the agreement.
9. Additional Clause
Except as otherwise provided in this contract, the client will not hold contractor accountable to none of these scenarios below:
- Contractor will not be responsible for damage to property(s).
- Contractor will provide materials sold by providers. Contractor is not responsible for damaged/ incomplete materials.
- Client is aware that extra worked performed outside of this contract will be charged accordingly.
- Client agrees that it’s the client’s own responsibility to ask the Contractor for updates in pricing.
- Client is responsible for keeping their budget on track. Contractor will charge client accordingly for any and all services performed outside of the agreed price.
- Client agrees that the payment is due upon service compilation. Late payment fees will be applied, failing to pay once job is completed.
- Client is conscious that many factors such as unexpected weather, shortage of materials, sick employees might affect time frame completion of project.
- Contractor is not responsible for injuries that might happen to client or other parties in the premises of where construction is taking place.
- Contractor will not be responsible for modified services requested by the client.
- Client is aware that naturals disasters such as extreme rain, snow, or heat might impact the tear and wear of services completed by contractor. Contractor will not be responsible if any of these unpredictable weather scenarios happen.
- Client is aware that harmful materials might be used in the construction process.
- Client is aware if concrete service is performed in the client’s property there will be a high chance of cracking due to Colorado’s moving ground. Contractor will not be responsible for replacing any cracked concrete. Concrete will only
be replaced if its unstable to walk on or if crack is bigger than 2’’.
10. Governing Law
- This contract will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado.
- Contractor has the right & duty to terminate this contract at whatever point if contractor feels like client is abusing his or her power over contractor. If client decides to terminate contract before completion of agreed services, contractor
will be compensated for ALL materials and worker related expenses.